Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Different Dimension Whatever Swatches And Review

Hi all! Hope you guys are doing fine! It so happens that this week is Different Dimension week for me :) I don't know if it is good or bad, but I just do not have time for anything more interesting than plain swathing these days... Very busy at work and can't wait for the weekend to be honest...


Today I have swatches of Whatever from the 80's Baby collection. Whatever is a gorgeous purple scattered holo polish. I did two thin coats, but I'm sure one thick one would do as well. Finished with a topcoat.


I've added a tiny accent to my ring finger with one coat of Lynnderella Lilacs In Love (at least something to make my polish life this week less boring!) I love all Different Dimension polishes I've tried so far; they are super easy to apply and they dry in minutes which is essential for me with my busy schedule. 


Here are the polishes.

Stay tuned and thanks for looking!

P.S. I have two more polishes from the 80's Baby collection so be ready :D

No comments:

Post a Comment